Translate

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Daughters Birthday

Hi everyone well my daughter turned 43 this weekend wow still can't believe it we all went out to dinner to celebrate on Friday evening then the poor girl was moving house for the weekend don't sound much like a fun birthday to me. Thought You might like to see the card & Box I made for her.
Here is the box.....


Here is the card in and out the box......

Usually when I make a box I always make the lid too small and have to remake the lid. So this time I was determined not to have that happen. Give me self a pat on the back they both work together beautifully. Only trouble was it was an extremely tight fit so I added a piece of red ribbon on the back of the card to use as a pull so my daughter could get her card out the box lol Always something!
Here is the inside she loves Teddy's.....

Thanks for looking Hope you enjoyed and want to go make your own card warm hugs Marie

1 comment:

  1. WOUW you´ve just done it again hun. This is sooo beautiful. I absolutely LOVE both the box and the gorgeous card too. You´ve sone an outstanding job on both, that´s for sure, well done. I´m sure Carrie Ann also loved it, and will treasure it for ever.
    Please wish her a very Happy Birthday, and glad to hear, you all managed to have a good night out at least, if she was in the midle of a move, which I certainly don´t envy her at all LOL.Hope you´ll all have a wonderful week ahead, here the house is as most week-ends filled with kids, so my craftroom looks like some unrecognizable space on the moon right now LOL. Take care sweetie and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...